- Classes will begin on Tuesday, September 6th at 10:30am & dismissed at 2:55pm.
Please click here for the opportunity to voluntarily purchase student accident insurance. Kids Plus Accident Insurance offers protection against the unexpected costs of injury from accidents, and is especially valuable for families who: do not have medical or dental plans, have limited plans, have active children who enjoy sports & outdoor activities.
Mr. Reid's Social Studies 11 class have been working to have their voice heard. Some students think lowering the legal voting age in Canada to 16 would provide more democracy and inspire life long activism in our citizens. Their hard work has causes some waves in our local media.
Check out the news stories here:
The last link has a video segment worth watching! Well done WSS and Mr. Reid's Socials 11 students.
If you are unsure how to log in to Planning 10, please follow the following instructions:
- type the following URL into your web browser (preferable to use Google Chrome):
- In the Username box enter: firstlegalname.lastlegalname (for example: christoper.gremaud)
- In the Password box enter: student number (usually a 6 or 7 digit number)
- Click on "Planning 10" link