Paris Peace Conference Reporter Assignment
You are going to become a radio star from the 1920's!
1. You will be assigned a country that was involved in the Paris Peace Conference of 1919
2. Think about your countries perspective on Paris
Peace conference. Find out the following information from your countries perspective & make notes:
- leader(s) & opinions on ...
- your country wants?
- What is the response of people in your country to the proposals?
- Which excerpts from the Treaty of Versailles(or 14 points) does your leader support?
- Generally how does your country feel about all of this?
3. You are a reporter for a major newspaper and you are covering the
Paris Peace Conference in 1919. Your newspaper wants you to record a 2 minute radio spot reflecting how people from
your country feel about the outcome.
-record a video/audio 2min radio spot in iMovie or another Video App.
4. I want to know your sources, so hand me in a list of the websites and sources you used to Google Classroom.
Students will be assigned one of the following countries.
- France - George Clemenceau
- US - Woodrow Wilson
- United Kingdom (Britain) - Lloyd George
- Italy - Orlando