Presentation Tools For iPad & More
Here is a list of different Web2.0 tools that you can use to tell a digital story. These can be used for presentations and to show what you know about a topic.
Best Creative Apps For the iPad:
- Comic Life
- Mind Map or Web
- InAWorld Drama
- Sock Puppets
- Garage Band
- Make Flash Cards
- Create postcards quickly and easily. Has many templates and layouts.
Here are some Web2.0 websites that work well on the iPad:
- Create your own timeline online for any topic
- You can collaboratively create a text document and share the URL with others to work on a document at the same time. Each user is a different colour.
- Make a wiki page on our schools Media Wiki site
- Allows many users to work at the same time.
- Google Docs
- presentations and documents....can work ok since the iOS upgrade...but still think there are some glitches.
- login with your google account and you can make a presentation (like powerpoint) or document (like Word), but you can access these files from any computer anywhere(except maybe China) and on any device.
Other Web2.0 tools to use on a compuer:
But you will have to put away the iPad for these because they are not compatible
- An awesome cartoon creation online. It allows you to pose characters and has infinite creative abilities. You will need to ask your teacher for an account login.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION....MORE TO COME...
Created by" Mr. Reid 16:34, 16 January 2012 (PST)