Official transcripts can be obtained through the Ministry of Education Order Transcripts and Certificates page.  

Students who graduated more than one year ago can also get an official transcript by calling the School Board Office at 250-374-0679. 

Non-grads whose last school of record was Westsyde Secondary, and who attended within the last five years can request a non-grad transcript from the Westsyde Secondary Counselling Office.

Contact Us